Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
Read More... Humidity52% Wind SpeedN 7 mph Barometer30.28 in Dewpoint24°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Andrews, Andrews-Murphy Airport (KRHP)
Lat: 35.2°N Lon: 83.86°W Elev: 1696ft.
3 Miles NE Bear Creek NC 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 38. North northwest wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. North northwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. West wind 6 to 8 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind around 6 mph. Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow before 10am, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Southwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Rain and snow before 3am, then a chance of snow. Low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday A chance of snow showers, mixing with rain after 9am, then gradually ending. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.