Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.15 in (1021.1 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo County-Mc Chesney Field (KSBP)
Lat: 35.23611 Lon: -120.63611 Elev: 207ft.
San Luis Obispo CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain. Low around 39. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers, mainly before 10am. High near 53. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest 15 to 25 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51. North wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 25. North northeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Central Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE