Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedSE 10 MPH
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint-8°F (-22°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Williams/Clark Memorial Airport (KCMR)
Lat: 35.3054722 Lon: -112.1943889 Elev: 6680ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Wind chill values as low as -8 early. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight A 10 percent chance of showers after 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. East wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. East wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mogollon Rim, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE