Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 5 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
MID HILLS (MDHC1)
Lat: 35.123167°N Lon: 115.411306°W Elev: 5365ft.
21 Miles SW Searchlight NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 44. East wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. East wind 7 to 10 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. South southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. South southwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Breezy, with a west wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Breezy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE