Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 8 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint-11°F (-24°C)
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
MID HILLS (MDHC1)
Lat: 35.123167 Lon: -115.411306 Elev: 5365ft.
21 Miles SW Searchlight NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 17. North northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 37. North wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North northeast wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE