Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.38 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Concord Regional Airport (KJQF)
Lat: 35.39 Lon: -80.71 Elev: 709ft.
3 Miles ESE Harrisburg NC
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 24. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after 11am. High near 45. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly before 11pm. Low around 39. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cabarrus County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE