Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity61% Wind SpeedNW 13 G 20 mph Barometer30.05 in Dewpoint30°F (-1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Concord, Concord Regional Airport (KJQF)
Lat: 35.39°N Lon: 80.71°W Elev: 689ft.
3 Miles ESE Harrisburg NC 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 22. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Light southwest wind. Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 50. South southwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Sunday Night Rain likely, mainly before 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers before 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.