Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.36 in (1028.7 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Gastonia Municipal Airport (KAKH)
Lat: 35.2 Lon: -81.15 Elev: 797ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Periods of rain. High near 40. Northeast wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Rutherford, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE