Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in (1020.0 mb)
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo County-Mc Chesney Field (KSBP)
Lat: 35.23611°N Lon: 120.63611°W Elev: 207ft.
3 Miles N San Luis Obispo CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 77. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 69. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. North northeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Central Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE