Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.25 in (1024.4 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo County-Mc Chesney Field (KSBP)
Lat: 35.23611 Lon: -120.63611 Elev: 207ft.
3 Miles N San Luis Obispo CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Light and variable wind becoming east northeast 10 to 15 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 44. East southeast wind around 10 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 73. Northeast wind around 10 mph becoming northwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 45.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Central Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE