Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 30 G 38 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
BRANCH MOUNTAIN (BRHC1)
Lat: 35.185233°N Lon: 120.084989°W Elev: 3770ft.
30 Miles NNW Cuyama CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69. Breezy, with a southeast wind 10 to 20 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE