Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in (1021.1 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361°N Lon: 116.78667°W Elev: 1926ft.
27 Miles W Baker CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. North northeast wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. North northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. North northwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming north northeast in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 53.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE