Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.00 in (1016.0 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
27 Miles W Baker CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. South southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Night Increasing clouds, with a steady temperature around 37. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Rain likely, possibly mixed with snow, mainly after 10am. Areas of blowing dust after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 23 to 28 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 10pm. Areas of blowing dust before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy, with a northwest wind 24 to 29 mph decreasing to 14 to 19 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE