Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.95 in (1014.2 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
27 Miles W Baker CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 42. North wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Rain likely before 10am, then rain and snow likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE