Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 17 G 25 mph
- Barometer30.25 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Thomas P Stafford Airport (KOJA)
Lat: 35.54°N Lon: 98.67°W Elev: 1605ft.
3 Miles S Corn OK
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of rain before noon, then a chance of rain, snow, and sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. North wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. North wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. North wind around 7 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. South southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Washita County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE