Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 2 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Morro Bay Harbor (OX1MB)
Lat: 35.3711°N Lon: 120.8579°W Elev: 20ft.
5 Miles ESE Morro Bay CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 76. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Light northwest wind increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71. East wind around 5 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Central Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE