Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
LA PANZA (LPZC1)
Lat: 35.380725°N Lon: 120.188094°W Elev: 1633ft.
34 Miles NE Nipomo CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 70. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north northeast in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67. Light and variable wind becoming east northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE