Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in (1018.6 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Flagstaff, Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (KFLG)
Lat: 35.14028°N Lon: 111.67222°W Elev: 7011ft.
11 Miles N Flagstaff AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. East wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. East wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after 11am. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Night A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 46. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Blustery.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 27. Blustery.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mogollon Rim, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE