Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.00 in (1017.3 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
China Lake, Naval Air Facility (KNID)
Lat: 35.68639 Lon: -117.69000 Elev: 2283ft.
24 Miles S China Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 42. Light west southwest wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. West wind 18 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE