Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 11 G 21 MPH
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
LA PANZA (LPZC1)
Lat: 35.380725°N Lon: 120.188094°W Elev: 1633ft.
34 Miles NE Nipomo CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66. Breezy, with a southeast wind 10 to 20 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE