Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 10 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in (1022.7 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
37 Miles N Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 54. North wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51. North northeast wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE