Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Andrews-Murphy Airport (KRHP)
Lat: 35.19°N Lon: 83.86°W Elev: 1699ft.
2 Miles NW Almond NC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 61. Light north northwest wind becoming northwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65. Light northwest wind becoming west northwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. West wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers. Sunny, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Graham County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE