Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 5 MPH
- Barometer29.75 in (1007.3 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo County-Mc Chesney Field (KSBP)
Lat: 35.23611 Lon: -120.63611 Elev: 207ft.
12 Miles ESE Atascadero CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce small hail. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy, with a north northwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 56. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64. North northeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE