Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 2 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.9597 Lon: -116.2619 Elev: 1517ft.
24 Miles WNW Baker CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 41. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Light north northeast wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 10 percent chance of snow after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. South southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow before 10am, then rain and snow likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 38. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE