Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNNW 8 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.9597°N Lon: 116.2619°W Elev: 1517ft.
24 Miles WNW Baker CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. North wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. North northwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. North northwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 53.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE