Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Morro Bay Harbor (OX1MB)
Lat: 35.3711 Lon: -120.8579 Elev: 20ft.
5 Miles SSW Atascadero CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 65. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 31. Southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 62. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Central Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE