Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in (1014.2 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Kingman, Kingman Airport (KIGM)
Lat: 35.25778 Lon: -113.93306 Elev: 3445ft.
17 Miles NW Kingman AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. South southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 23 to 28 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a temperature rising to near 42 by 11am, then falling to around 36 during the remainder of the day. Windy, with a south wind 26 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before 11pm, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Breezy, with a south wind 19 to 24 mph becoming southeast 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. North northeast wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Deserts, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE