Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.13 in (1017.1 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Kingman, Kingman Airport (KIGM)
Lat: 35.25778°N Lon: 113.93306°W Elev: 3445ft.
17 Miles NW Kingman AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. East northeast wind 13 to 18 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers after 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. North wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55. North wind around 10 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Deserts, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE