Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.05 in
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
Current conditions at
Erwin, Harnett County Airport (KHRJ)
Lat: 35.38 Lon: -78.73 Elev: 197ft.
2 Miles NNE Buies Creek NC
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of rain. Widespread dense fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 45. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Rain, mainly before 1pm. High near 48. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harnett County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE