Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNW 8 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
LA PANZA (LPZC1)
Lat: 35.380725 Lon: -120.188094 Elev: 1633ft.
34 Miles E Atascadero CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. South wind around 5 mph becoming east northeast in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE