Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Huntsville-Madison Co Exec Airport (KMDQ)
Lat: 34.86°N Lon: 86.56°W Elev: 755ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 65. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. North northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. Light west southwest wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 58. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coffee County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE