Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.9597 Lon: -116.2619 Elev: 1517ft.
31 Miles WNW Baker CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 51. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 48. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE