Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 6 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
MID HILLS (MDHC1)
Lat: 35.123167°N Lon: 115.411306°W Elev: 5365ft.
31 Miles ENE Baker CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 68. East southeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 18 to 23 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 20 to 25 mph becoming northwest 14 to 19 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. North northeast wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE