Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.17 in (1022.5 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
China Lake, Naval Air Facility (KNID)
Lat: 35.68639 Lon: -117.69000 Elev: 2283ft.
28 Miles SE China Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 53. Light north wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North northeast wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51. Northeast wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northeast wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57. North northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE