Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNNW 13 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.0 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
China Lake, Naval Air Facility (KNID)
Lat: 35.68639°N Lon: 117.69°W Elev: 2283ft.
28 Miles SE China Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 48. North northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. North northeast wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. North northeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. North northwest wind 8 to 11 mph becoming west southwest in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 54.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE