Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 8 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
LA PANZA (LPZC1)
Lat: 35.380725 Lon: -120.188094 Elev: 1633ft.
30 Miles E Atascadero CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Some of the storms could produce small hail. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 49. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56. East southeast wind around 10 mph becoming north northeast in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE