Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
A Few Clouds and Windy
3°C Humidity48% Wind SpeedNW 28 G 41 mph Barometer30.18 in (1022.3 mb) Dewpoint20°F (-7°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Asheville, Asheville Regional Airport (KAVL)
Lat: 35.43°N Lon: 82.54°W Elev: 2165ft.
2 Miles SSW Bent Creek NC 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 38. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 18 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 18. North northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Light west wind. Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow before 10am, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Rain before midnight, then rain and snow likely. Low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday A chance of rain and snow showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.