Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
LA PANZA (LPZC1)
Lat: 35.380725 Lon: -120.188094 Elev: 1633ft.
33 Miles E Atascadero CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 19. Calm wind.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 45. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 34. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Rain showers before 4pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. High near 39. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE