Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 10 G 24 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Heat Index76°F (24°C)
Current conditions at
LA PANZA (LPZC1)
Lat: 35.380725 Lon: -120.188094 Elev: 1633ft.
33 Miles E Atascadero CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 54. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 86. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. North wind around 10 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 88. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 56.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 94.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60.
- Wednesday Sunny and hot, with a high near 96.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE