Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 9 mph
- Barometer30.42 in (1032.0 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Oklahoma City, Will Rogers World Airport (KOKC)
Lat: 35.41 Lon: -97.6 Elev: 1280ft.
Oklahoma City OK
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A slight chance of snow and sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 17. East northeast wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight A chance of snow before midnight, then a chance of snow, freezing drizzle, and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 18. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of freezing drizzle before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 30. South wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. South wind 8 to 11 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 26. North northeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oklahoma County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE