Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 3 mph
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.5 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hatteras, Mitchell Field (KHSE)
Lat: 35.23°N Lon: 75.62°W Elev: 10ft.
6 Miles SE Fairfield NC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 7 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Hyde, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE