Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.32 in (1027.0 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Chattanooga, Lovell Field (KCHA)
Lat: 35.04 Lon: -85.2 Elev: 689ft.
4 Miles N Beersheba Springs TN
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 58. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 68. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Showers and thunderstorms. Low around 62. South wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Showers and thunderstorms before noon, then a chance of showers. High near 67. South southwest wind 10 to 20 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 27.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grundy County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE