Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Overcast with Haze
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer30.32 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Clinton Municipal Airport (KCCA)
Lat: 35.6°N Lon: 92.35°W Elev: 514ft.
6 Miles NNE Appleton AR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 52. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. South wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. South wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. North northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Van Buren County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE