Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Clinton Municipal Airport (KCCA)
Lat: 35.6°N Lon: 92.35°W Elev: 514ft.
6 Miles NNE Appleton AR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Tonight Areas of frost after midnight. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 27. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. South wind around 5 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Tuesday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 50. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.