Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSSE 6 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.9597 Lon: -116.2619 Elev: 1517ft.
22 Miles NW Baker CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48. Light west northwest wind becoming northwest 11 to 16 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE