Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedSSE 7 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.9597 Lon: -116.2619 Elev: 1517ft.
22 Miles NW Baker CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 81. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 61. East southeast wind 5 to 14 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 82. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 63. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 85. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 65.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 69.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 70.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 70.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE