Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNNW 10 G 20 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.9597°N Lon: 116.2619°W Elev: 1517ft.
26 Miles NW Baker CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. North wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. North northwest wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. West northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74. West northwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE