Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 16 G 25 mph
- Barometer30.03 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Batesville Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KBVX)
Lat: 35.73°N Lon: 91.65°W Elev: 463ft.
3 Miles NE Heber Springs AR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 53. Windy, with a north northwest wind 20 to 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light west northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. South southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. South wind 10 to 15 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. North wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cleburne County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE