Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 12 mph
- Barometer30.22 in (1023.6 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Jackson, McKellar-Sipes Regional Airport (KMKL)
Lat: 35.61 Lon: -88.92 Elev: 433ft.
5 Miles S Brownsville TN
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of snow and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 21. North northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Total nighttime snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 36. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. North wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light east northeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. South wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Haywood County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE