Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
LA PANZA (LPZC1)
Lat: 35.380725 Lon: -120.188094 Elev: 1633ft.
30 Miles ESE Paso Robles CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 35. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 21. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 42. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 21. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming east northeast in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE