Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
LAS TABLAS (TABC1)
Lat: 35.656447°N Lon: 120.9241°W Elev: 967ft.
7 Miles W Templeton CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Calm wind.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Light north northeast wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69. East wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Central Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE