Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer30.26 in (1024.7 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Blytheville Municipal Airport (KHKA)
Lat: 35.94°N Lon: 89.83°W Elev: 256ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before midnight. Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 37. North northeast wind around 5 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Increasing clouds, with a high near 73. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tipton County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE