Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Read More... Humidity48% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.12 in (1020.0 mb) Dewpoint51°F (11°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Blytheville Municipal Airport (KHKA)
Lat: 35.94°N Lon: 89.83°W Elev: 256ft.
Covington TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 73. West northwest wind around 5 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 55. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 83. Light south southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 59. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 82. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. South wind around 10 mph. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Tuesday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.