Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer30.54 in (1037.1 mb)
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-5°F (-21°C)
Current conditions at
Clinton-Sherman Airport (KCSM)
Lat: 35.36 Lon: -99.2 Elev: 1923ft.
3 Miles ESE Foss Resevior OK
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -10. Northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 19. Wind chill values as low as -12. North northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow, freezing drizzle, and sleet before midnight, then a chance of freezing drizzle. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Southeast wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of freezing drizzle before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 27. South wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light south southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Light and variable wind becoming north 11 to 16 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Custer County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE