Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 21 mph
- Barometer29.80 in (1009.1 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Clinton-Sherman Airport (KCSM)
Lat: 35.36°N Lon: 99.2°W Elev: 1923ft.
3 Miles ESE Foss Resevior OK
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. South southwest wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind 13 to 22 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely before noon, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. North wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Custer County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE