Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Overcast with Haze
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.24 in (1023.7 mb)
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Russellville Municipal Airport (KRUE)
Lat: 35.26°N Lon: 93.09°W Elev: 404ft.
3 Miles NNE Hunt AR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. North northeast wind around 5 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 57. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 38. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. North northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Johnson County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE