Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.3 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.81 Lon: -83.98 Elev: 962ft.
5 Miles S Townsend TN
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Low around 61. Breezy, with a south wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Showers and thunderstorms. High near 67. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Showers likely, mainly before 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 45. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Blount Smoky Mountains, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE