Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
- Barometer29.93 in (1013.2 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.81°N Lon: 83.98°W Elev: 962ft.
5 Miles SSW Townsend TN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 58. North wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Light southwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain showers. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Blount Smoky Mountains, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE