Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 9 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
LA PANZA (LPZC1)
Lat: 35.380725 Lon: -120.188094 Elev: 1633ft.
21 Miles E Paso Robles CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 19. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 45. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Rain after 10pm. Low around 36. Light south southwest wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Rain showers before 4pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. High near 39. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE