Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.13 in (1021.9 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Oklahoma City, Wiley Post Airport (KPWA)
Lat: 35.54 Lon: -97.65 Elev: 1299ft.
4 Miles NNE The Village OK
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. North wind around 10 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. North northeast wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. South wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oklahoma County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE