Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 15 G 22 mph
- Barometer30.30 in
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Oklahoma City, Wiley Post Airport (KPWA)
Lat: 35.54°N Lon: 97.65°W Elev: 1299ft.
4 Miles NNE The Village OK
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 58. North northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69. West southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. South southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 68. South southwest wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oklahoma County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE