Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 29 G 36 mph
- Barometer29.81 in
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Oklahoma City, Wiley Post Airport (KPWA)
Lat: 35.54°N Lon: 97.65°W Elev: 1299ft.
4 Miles NNE The Village OK
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 65. South wind 16 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind 6 to 11 mph becoming north 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely, becoming all rain after 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 40. North wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oklahoma County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE