Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity23% Wind SpeedSW 13 mph Barometer30.09 in (1018.5 mb) Dewpoint35°F (2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index77°F (25°C)
Current conditions at
Oklahoma City, Wiley Post Airport (KPWA)
Lat: 35.54°N Lon: 97.65°W Elev: 1299ft.
6 Miles N Oklahoma City, Wiley Post Airport OK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 76. South wind around 11 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. South wind 9 to 13 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 77. South wind 13 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55. North wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Friday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Monday Sunny, with a high near 45.