Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 9 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in (1018.7 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
China Lake, Naval Air Facility (KNID)
Lat: 35.68639°N Lon: 117.69°W Elev: 2283ft.
24 Miles ESE China Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Light south southwest wind.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 17 to 22 mph becoming north northeast 11 to 16 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 22 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North northeast wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE